Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

Titan Quest: Immortal Throne

MegalomaniacNG  [developer] Feb 25, 2016 @ 1:09pm
Call for Improvement Ideas
Hey,

We want to know what you would like to see changed, fixed or improved in Titan Quest.
While we cant fulfill any wish we are certainly eager to find out and work towards that.

Please use this form now to tell us what should get priority:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18XGG9NKlPX7KpWcsPriqlO86YLzidiEYFhoeHkQU4ec/viewform

We are happy for every input we get!
Last edited by MegalomaniacNG; Mar 7, 2016 @ 4:35am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,097 comments
steveballmer Feb 25, 2016 @ 1:59pm 
Russian localization please. That's all.
MegalomaniacNG  [developer] Feb 25, 2016 @ 2:30pm 
This one will follow for sure :)
[Сало322] Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:03pm 
Originally posted by MegalomaniacNG:
This one will follow for sure :)
When?:steamsalty:
0150163 Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:11pm 
I want you to add a companion.
Sorry about my poor English.
[40-1]King_Kosher Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:12pm 
As said in the other topic,please look into the "Tag not Found" error,i get it every time i do a fresh install of TQ/TQ:IT
[Сало322] Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:14pm 
And please make a complete version. (Game + Addon = 1 installation)
Last edited by [Сало322]; Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:14pm
AtOm Feb 25, 2016 @ 4:40pm 
I would like to see a new UI and slightly better character animations :)
zz Feb 25, 2016 @ 5:59pm 
Have you thought about updating to the latest compatible/nearly compatible miles sound system?

You might also want to take a look at the microsoft application compatability database that ships with windows. Titan Quest (including tqit) has an entry.

I dont have the files downloaded right now but I think you could also check for / add manifests that avoid file and registry virtualization. This could also include modding tools such as arctool.

From a security perspective, an internet capable game shouldnt run in administrator mode.

Have you seen

Fixing Titan Quest on Steam[blog.gib.me]

This, along with the manifests may allow tqit to run.

While most people have titan quest and titan quest immortal throne, I think most of us do not do not feel the need to have the ability to run titan quest alone. If resources could be pooled and if this would speed the install process, it would probably be better. The game may also run a very small bit faster as it doesnt have to search for resources in multiple places. It might even be possible for titan quest to use most of the merged resources.
Last edited by zz; Feb 25, 2016 @ 6:00pm
tom.trog69 Feb 25, 2016 @ 6:43pm 
Please, do something about the cursor to make it more apparent to us colorblind! It is one of only things that frustrates me about the display @1440p; the cursor, already hard to see, is now so small it's become quite the annoyance.
Vmigo Feb 25, 2016 @ 8:29pm 
Fix it and Windows 10. From what I've googled, anyone with a laptop is fine, but anyone with a desktop can't run the game. I managed to get it to run through compatibility mode and running it through the tqit.exe from the folder. But the moment you launch it through steam, it shows a black screen then the generic 'Titan Quest Immortal Throne has stopped responding'. I've tried everything. Graphics drivers, fan patch, custom mods, everything.
NeonSocialite Feb 25, 2016 @ 8:40pm 
I'd say for sure implement the fanpatch fixes (like Mega hinted at in the patch thread) and fix compatibility issues so everyone can play this classic. Anything else like UI tweaks, more engine optimizations and achievements would be icing on the cake.
Last edited by NeonSocialite; Feb 25, 2016 @ 8:41pm
Itharus Feb 25, 2016 @ 8:41pm 
Yeah... there's a huge fan patch that fixed a TON of issues. Start with making that legit... there was some game breaking crap fixed.
Angoril Feb 25, 2016 @ 8:58pm 
Originally posted by kVmigo:
Fix it and Windows 10. From what I've googled, anyone with a laptop is fine, but anyone with a desktop can't run the game. I managed to get it to run through compatibility mode and running it through the tqit.exe from the folder. But the moment you launch it through steam, it shows a black screen then the generic 'Titan Quest Immortal Throne has stopped responding'. I've tried everything. Graphics drivers, fan patch, custom mods, everything.

I run Windows 10 as well and I have no issues with the game. No compatibility mode set needed either for it to work as it should. In general, the majority of people that usually have issues with various games, have upgraded to Windows 10 instead of clean installing them. I don't know what it is that breaks during the process, but it's rare to hear someone who reformatted, running into problems.
Vmigo Feb 25, 2016 @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by Angoril:
Originally posted by kVmigo:

I run Windows 10 as well and I have no issues with the game. No compatibility mode set needed either for it to work as it should. In general, the majority of people that usually have issues with various games, have upgraded to Windows 10 instead of clean installing them. I don't know what it is that breaks during the process, but it's rare to hear someone who reformatted, running into problems.

That it is. I done a complete clean install, as I always do with any OS. Downloaded the ISO from the Microsoft website, formatted all my drives, installed it fresh and downloaded all my drivers from their respective websites. I might try give it another clean install, as this install of Windows 10 has been on my PC since about..August last year. Lots of big build updates since then.
அεలεໄ ♬ Feb 25, 2016 @ 10:20pm 
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/54546-Gamespy-shutting-down
Sir Rogers was in TQ Forum to talk - remember ? :3

Very important what Violos wrote there:
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/54546-Gamespy-shutting-down?p=499827&viewfull=1#post499827

and I wish me the option to:
-lesser flying bodys
(I don't need to kick Satyr on the treetop. Its ... "ridiculous" in my eyes.
I had these in my game before and now I play without and not like )
-show all damage
-show pet damage
-show Affix and suffix

There is a 1.17 c with more bugfixes.
http://titanquest.4fansites.de/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11204&start=0

(Meshfix, some monster now use thir Skillmodifier, mixup legendary and epic objects corrected etc. )

-Achivements and tradingcards

Thank you that you work on the patch ! :butterfly:
Last edited by அεలεໄ ♬; Feb 25, 2016 @ 11:29pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 1,097 comments
Per page: 1530 50