- exception_*.txt

located in: Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\
to email: devsupport AT thqnordic.com.

Please write description how the crash happened,
Last edited by ngdevone; Sep 24, 2016 @ 1:54pm
< >
Showing 106-120 of 346 comments
Mr. Nu May 9, 2019 @ 2:31pm 
Whenever I beat Sutr and walk through the Portal the game will close and update the cloud.

What can I do against this and how do I enter Atlantis?
Malgardian May 9, 2019 @ 2:33pm 
Originally posted by Mr. Nu:
Whenever I beat Sutr and walk through the Portal the game will close and update the cloud.

What can I do against this and how do I enter Atlantis?
You can file a bug report for that here: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community

You can get to the new DLC area via Rhodes, no need to fight Sutr.
Sally May 9, 2019 @ 8:18pm 
after last update i see what many people have crash when they try to launch game,i have too this problem,i play about 100 hours in TQ AE, end yesterday bought RAGN,cuz only 3-4$, but now , today i cant lanch this crapin game, developer WTF!
DedZedNub May 9, 2019 @ 8:31pm 
@ LPKING

Try first and go to your Steam Games Library and RIGHT CLICK on Titan Quest, see if you can Launch the Direct X 9 Version. If that comes up, then at least that's good. It is still version 2.1

If you want you can try to resize your desktop to your favorite resolution and then launch it that way as well without doing the first paragraph.

If you have an LED or LCD TV/Monitor that you use for Titan Quest, often DX11 does these stupid things. It might have a built in detect equipment thing, and TV/Monitors seem to throw it off often. Anyway, see if the Library method works.
Starbridge May 9, 2019 @ 9:53pm 
Had 3 crashes this morning within 10 minutes. Trying to do the Springs quests that is pretty early in the game. Came home, and had a couple more crashes and a couple non-starts. I'll send files.
Malgardian May 10, 2019 @ 5:44am 
Originally posted by Starbridge:
Had 3 crashes this morning within 10 minutes. Trying to do the Springs quests that is pretty early in the game. Came home, and had a couple more crashes and a couple non-starts. I'll send files.
Also file a report here, please: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community

Same goes for you @Sally
Last edited by Malgardian; May 10, 2019 @ 5:44am
Since the Atlantis DLC came out me and a friend experience crashes every 5 minutes. First the game of the host crashes and then for everyone in the room. This appears only since Atlantis. Does anyone experience this too? So we have a realistic chance to get that fixed...
Malgardian May 10, 2019 @ 9:56am 
Known issue that's being worked on, yes
Sally May 10, 2019 @ 10:05am 
i haven't crash file of 10s may(today). Just after launching, game opening in window,after black screen and ERROR-Hardware not supported.
Last edited by Sally; May 10, 2019 @ 10:05am
Sally May 10, 2019 @ 10:06am 
Library method not works
Malgardian May 10, 2019 @ 10:06am 
Originally posted by Sally:
i haven't crash file of 10s may(today). Just after launching, game opening in window,after black screen and ERROR-Hardware not supported.
Have you tried the DX9 version of the game? Your hardware might not support DX11.
Sally May 10, 2019 @ 10:07am 
Library method not works
Malgardian May 10, 2019 @ 10:11am 
Library method not works
Well, then please make a bug report here: https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community/news
Savomir May 10, 2019 @ 10:41am 
Same story here , last night we manage to play for 1 h without problems . Today 2 crashes in 10 min
DramaBelli May 10, 2019 @ 4:00pm 
Absolutely never had a single problem in one year of TQ (anniversay edition+ ragnarok) until I updated with Atlantis: madness arrived. Lot of ctd when reaching gadir or when trying to prosecutes on other way after medea's nest. Lot of input lang too and not perfect response when using spells. I'm just here to see if others have same probs and which kind of issues they report. Thanks if you will patch asap
< >
Showing 106-120 of 346 comments
Per page: 1530 50